Iron Worker Training Program ($ / Hr)
- 24 Hours of Training, all levels (Before Electives).
- Total Program Cost: $894.30
Iron Worker Training
Up, up and away! Afraid of heights…not a chance. It doesn’t matter if you are tying Bar, shaking out, erecting or connecting steel. This training will help you stay safe while your building the future.
These training bundles can apply to both “Green Field” and “Brown Field” work activities, including the fundamentals of hazardous atmospheres, working at heights, and excellent programs on rigging – from basic to advanced. As always, our flexible online training can be done anywhere. Don’t short yourself, or your workers when it comes to surviving on the job.
Keep in mind, that for courses based on “Equipment Operation” (ie: Forklift), “Life Safety”(ie: Body Harness) or “Life Preservation” (ie: Standard First Aid) Worker competency must be proven before a person can be considered fully trained. Competency evaluations are attached to each course requiring one in our database. Just be sure you have a competent person evaluating. For more information on competency, you can give us a call or read up on it, as described by the COAA here…
Have a look at the packages below. All training can packages can be reviewed through logging in to our site. They can be taken as is, or mixed and matched with content from our online training library.
All training can be viewed by logging into the site via the “Sign Up” Button on each of the packages.
Iron Worker Training & Pricing
Iron Worker Training Lvl 1
- Pre-Access Recommendations
- 3 Online Courses (6 Hours)
Iron Worker Training Lvl 2
- Lifting Equipment & Basic Rigging
- 2 Online Courses (4.5 Hours)
Iron Worker Training Lvl 3
- Occupational Hygiene
- 3 Online Courses (4.5 Hours)
Iron Worker Training Lvl 4
- Working at Heights
- 3 Online Courses (6.5 Hours)
Iron Worker Training Lvl 5
- Tools & Hazards
- 3 Online Courses (3 Hours)
Iron Worker Elective Training
Live Plant Package
- Bolts on to Iron Worker Training
- 17 Additional Hours of Training
- Total package price = $709.45
Iron Worker Electives
- When take with Iron Worker Primaries
- 15 Additional Hours of Training
- Total package price = $854.30
Rigging (Beg. to Adv.)
- Stand Alone Training for Heavy Trades
- 11 Additional Hours of Training
- Total Package Price = $584.80
Our “Continuous Learning Program” is designed to “Bolt on” to industry based training. Try it on for size. We think you’ll like it!