Aerial Work Platform
- 1.5 Hour of Training
- I-CAB Certified
Aerial Work Platform Training
What you should know about Aerial Platform Training:
- An Aerial Work Platform is a versatile piece of equipment. They allow for significant reach, speed up the progress of jobs while generally reducing the overall risk if used properly.
- This online Aerial Work Platform Training, is I-CAB endorsed, and is an good option for certificate renewal, or initial training (when accompanied by an adequately trained competency assessor). Please ensure to read the link regarding competency below – and complete the competency assessment attached to the course.
- Developed to comply with theory requirements as addressed in CSA standards B354.2 and B354.4 as well as ANSI standards A92.5 and A92.6.
- The course goal is to reduce risk associated with straight telescoping, articulating, and scissor lift aerial platforms by teaching the fundamentals of safe operating procedures.
Keep in mind, that for courses based on “Equipment Operation” (ie: Forklift), “Life Safety”(ie: Body Harness) or “Life Preservation” (ie: Standard First Aid) Worker competency must be proven before a person can be considered fully trained. Competency evaluations are attached to each course requiring one in our database. Just be sure you have a competent person evaluating. For more information on competency, you can give us a call or read up on it, as described by the COAA here…
All training can be viewed by logging into the site via the “Sign Up” Button on each of the packages.
|Learning Expectations||Certificate Awarded upon Successful Completion|
Course Preview & Courses that Work Well With Aerial Work Platform
- 3 Hours of Training
- This Course Provides Employers a Means to Fulfill OH&S requirements
Ladder Safety Online
- 1.5 Hours of Training
- I-CAB Certified
Try our “Continuous Learning Program” its designed to help Workers keep growing & learning. Low cost, High return! We think you’ll like it!