Ground Disturbance for Supervisors 201
- 5 Hours of Training
- For Management & Workers who implement any kind of ground disturbance.
Ground Disturbance for Supervisors 201 (ABCGA)
What you should know about Ground Disturbance for Supervisors:
- This 6 module, 3.5 hour ACGBA endorsed course has been referred to by multiple names in industry; Ground Disturbance 201, “For Supervisors”, “Supervisors 201”.
- There is an”Awareness” program for workers who will have no part in the execution of a disturbance. You can find it here: Ground Disturbance Awareness Online.
- This course is designed for all levels of staff required to develop, plan or implement any form of disturbance. Management, Supervision and Workers.
- Course content is the same as the traditional classroom delivered Ground Disturbance 201 course, and has been endorsed by the Alberta Common Ground Alliance (ABCGA).
Keep in mind, that for courses based on “Equipment Operation” (ie: Forklift), “Life Safety”(ie: Body Harness) or “Life Preservation” (ie: Standard First Aid) Worker competency must be proven before a person can be considered fully trained. Competency evaluations are attached to each course requiring one in our database. Just be sure you have a competent person evaluating. For more information on competency, you can give us a call or read up on it, as described by the COAA here…
All training can be viewed by logging into the site via the “Sign Up” Button on each of the packages.
|Learning Expectations||Certificate provided upon Successful Completion|
Course Preview & What Works Well with ABCGA Ground Disturbance 201
Traffic Control Persons for Construction
- 1 Hour of Training
- I-CAB Certified
Excavator Operation and Safety
- 1 Hour of Trainiing
- I-CAB Certified
Try our “Continuous Learning Program” its designed to help Workers keep growing & learning. Low cost, High return! We think you’ll like it!